Hello hello hello! I’ve got a few new things to share with all you lovely people. First of all, I’ve got two new interviews up online if you haven’t seen them yet. Thanks to both of these sites for asking me to be interviewed!
- The Working Traveler – Jessica Bowler: Why I Live in…Barcelona
- Internations – Recommended Expats Blogs, Barcelona: Hola Yessica
I also have a few older interviews you may not have seen (you know, if you are understandably endlessly fascinated by me. I’m joking!) I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite sites:
- Expat Blogs – British-American Expat Living in Barcelona: Interview with Jessica
- Young Adventuress – The Expat Files: Jessica in Barcelona
- Expat Edna – I Love My Neighborhood: Barcelona’s L’Eixample
And now onto the more interesting stuff – travel plans! My lovely padres are coming to Barcelona, so we’re going to be spending the week enjoying some cañas, eating delicious food, and seeing some of the hidden corners of the city.
Next week, we’re off to the Basque Country! I’m so excited to go, as I’ve wanted to go for ages but I’ve never gotten the chance. We’ll be spending time in San Sebastián and Bilbao, and I’m really looking forward to it. After that, I’ve got a few fun things up my sleeve that I hope pan out for the summer. Fingers crossed!
So on that note – does anybody have any recommendations for things to do/see/eat in San Sebastián or Bilbao?